16-17 April 2021
Tashkent | International Hotel Tashkent.
19 April 2021
Samarkand | Registan Plaza Hotel.
21 April 2021
Bukhara | Bukhara Palace of the Agency of the Union of Youth Creativity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
23 April 2021
Fergana | Centre of the Agency of the Union of Youth Creativity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Tashkent April 16-17, 2021, Navoi April 19, 2021, Urgench-Khiva April 21, 2021, Andijan April 23, 2021.
Exhibition "Education and Profession" is the leading fair of education in Uzbekistan with significant experience in holding educational exhibitions.
- Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Agency for Youth Affairs of Uzbekistan;
- Ziyo Forum
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- National office "ERASMUS +"
- Representation of the "British Council" in the Republic of Uzbekistan
- NIC “Glavexpertcenter”;
- Representative office of "Rossotrudnichestvo" in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Exhibitions are annually held in the center of each of the above cities, which is no coincidence, since, in this way, transport and communication amenities are taken into account, which are an integral part of the organization of any event.
In addition, we conduct a broad individual advertising campaign for each participant in local media in all regions of Uzbekistan, including public social networks. Presentations are held in all lyceums and colleges 2 months before the exhibition with information about the exhibitors.
The main purpose of this event is to familiarize with the advantages and possibilities of studying in international curricula for potential students. Participation in such an event provides a unique opportunity to meet and interact with visitors face to face and a clear understanding of the requirements of students, their potential and interests. Moreover, participation in the exhibition is an opportunity to recruit foreign students and increase the export of education.
To participate in the exhibition, you must select the cities of participation and submit an application, for this you need to fill out the participant form (you can download it here), and send it to the international marketing department by email: email@example.com
Deadline for registration is 15 days before the event.
The package includes the following items, depending on the package you have chosen for 1 or 2 participants:
- 5 days (Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Fergana) exhibition with a stand of 9 square meters;
- Equipment (table, chairs, electrical outlets, trash can, etc.);
- Transfers (airport, domestic flight and railway ticket for the high-speed train "Afrosiab");
- Ensuring security in the exhibition hall during the event;
- Coverage of the event in the media and local colleges and lyceums;
- Information on the conditions of accommodation and meals is provided upon request of the participants.
You can find more details in the commercial proposal sent to you.
The number of visitors to the exhibition is 10,000 in Tashkent and more than 5,000 visitors in other cities for 1 day of the exhibition, where exhibitions are held. The main contingent is made up of graduates of schools, colleges, academic lyceums with their parents; students, educators, representatives of educational agencies.
Every year, the participants of the exhibition are higher educational institutions from all over the world with international accreditation, higher educational institutions located in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, colleges, language schools and centers, business schools and academies, as well as educational centers.